Saturday, November 13, 2010

Glitch

Well, for this month I had planned to post Roberta's domestic epic poem, "Marcie, Mary & Genevieve." It is, in my opinion, a masterpiece of light verse. If nothing else, it's the longest spanking poem I have ever seen. And it rhymes! However, in going through Roberta's papers, I find that the last page is missing! Rotten luck! I can't leave out the last page, so I will delay publication until I search further for the missing lines. This may take a while, because if I can't find it among her manuscripts, I will have to look in Aunt Roberta's-- wait for it-- Commodore 64. Yes, it still runs, as far as I know. But, I'm a little rusty; it's been years since I ran a 64. The good news is, as I see going through her papers, is that she saved the instruction manual.

For now, we'll have to do with just a taste:

But the husbands were resolved,
That for mischief the girls would pay,
Each took his wayward spouse in hand,
To treat in the time-honored way.

Across his lap and over,
Each miscreant was placed;
Marcie, Mary, Genevieve--
Naughty wives disgraced!

Three delicate silk-clad bottoms,
Turned up to face the sun,
Three lower lips were bitten,
Knowing what was to come.

So sorry to leave you hanging!

No comments: