Saturday, February 18, 2012

Another Poetical Tidbit

Reflections in Corner Time
by Roberta Barnes

You burned my butt, you heartless clod,
Yet I won't be contrite;
Anyone who knew how mean you are,
Would surely think me right.

Just because I burned the steaks up,
Made them crispy, black, and thin,
You said that I was careless,
And needed discipline.

Just because I got my hair done,
And missed the cable guy,
I was taken up abruptly,
And placed across your thigh.

Just because the VISA statement,
Had an extra line or two,
You hiked my skirt above my waist,
My panties were on view!

Your hand came down so sharply,
Those spanks made me quite sore,
And just because I stuck out my tongue,
You gave me even more!

You're not a bit like Daddy,
He'd never yell or spank,
So if I ever get un-spoiled,
I'll just have you, my dear, to thank!

No comments: