Saturday, March 17, 2012

Marcie, Mary, Genevieve; or, The Epic Domestic (Part I)

Marcie, Mary, and Genevieve
Went hurrying through the mall;
The tower clock chimed six P.M.,
On them it cast a pall.

"Their train came in 5:39,
We are already late!
Every time we all go out,
We make the same mistake!"

An afternoon of female fun
With an alcoholic coda;
A dress, a scarf, a glass of wine--
And Marcie's Scotch-and-soda.

And talk, delightful talk--
The hours sweetly flowed,
But now they had a train to meet
On which their husbands rode.

"I'll make it there in fifteen flat,"
Said Marcie purposefully;
They tossed their packages in the back,
Revved up the Cherokee.

'Now, Marcie, do be careful,"
Genevieve declared;
"If dinner's late, the men can wait,
Don't look so cowed and scared."

"Gen, you do not understand
The gravity of my situation;
Even Daniel--my pet, my saint--
Has a limit to his patience.

"Why just this morn he let me know
That for my love he'd thank me,
But if I were late again today,
He'd take me home and spank me!

"And, oh, my friends, don't find him harsh,
To hear him threaten so;
He's always there when I need him most,
So in my heart I know

That no matter where I stray,
I'm sure his love enfolds,
My heart's secure, I know he cares,
Because he spanks and scolds."

"Oh, Marcie, dear, we didn't know,"
Cried Genevieve and Mary,
"That Daniel was the type of man
Who'd spank a wife contrary."

Indeed it always seemed to them
That Marcie's word held sway;
But now they learned, to their delight,
That Dan, too, had his say.

And, oh! it moved their women's hearts
That Dan loved Mary so,
That he would take their friend in hand,
And warm her down below.

For each lady felt that wedded bliss
Sometimes required such;
Thought Gen of Tom and Mar of Ron,
Does he love me as much?

And now the station hove in view
The platform near deserted,
The men looked stern as the girls pulled up,
Could their anger be diverted?

"Dan, I can explain,"cried Marce,
Through excuses she did comb,
"Marcie, save it," Daniel snapped,
"Just wait till we get home!"

For it was a fateful interval
That the husbands, waiting, shared;
They had reached the sad conclusion
That the rod must not be spared.

For it was their manly duty,
Their wives to supervise,
To tame--not break--the spirited trio
Who brightened up their lives.

And since it was together that
Their little darlings sinned,
It would be together that
The three'd be disciplined.

So it was in Marcie's living room,
The offenders heard, aghast,
That each three dozen spanks would get
Upon her pantied ass.

A spank for every minute late
Upon their intimate apparel!
And they knew from each man's manner firm,
The men would brook no quarrel.

Said Dan, "I'll take the sofa;
Ron, make use of the settee,
And Tom will have the straight-backed chair,
With Gen across his knee.

"So now the stage is set, dear wives,
(They heard as in a trance)
When you don't obey, a price you'll pay--
Girls, take off your pants!"

Well, Mary gasped, her eyes grew wide,
She looked so pale and teary;
For up to now, to this young wife,
A spanking was just theory.

Gen clenched her jaw and stamped a foot,
As anger in her rose;
Marcie sensed a need for time
Their emotions to compose.

"Good husbands, please, we can't undress
In such a public forum;
Observe, I beg, a small parole,
A delicate decorum.

To my quiet bedchamber
Allow us to repair;
There, for this stern chastisement,
We will ourselves prepare.

For we are but the weaker sex,
And although a spanking's due,
It wil take our fluttering hearts awhile
To admit that it is true."

Part II